Dealing with COVID-19 in Panama City
Times are tough. The coronavirus outbreak has spread across the globe, affecting the lives of millions of Americans, including the community of Panama City. As more and more people decide to hunker down at home, local businesses, including retailers and restaurants, are shutting their doors. This has resulted in a massive amount of layoffs, further impacting our towns.
During this pandemic, it is of the utmost importance to stay at home and to stay safe. One way to flatten the curve and drastically decrease the spread of this deadly disease is to practice social distancing. Avoid large groups, stay at home as much as possible, work remotely if you can, and maintain a distance of six feet or more between others.
Additionally, you can:
- Avoid close contact with infected people.
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Thoroughly and frequently clean touched surfaces and objects, such as tables and doorknobs, with water and a household cleaning agent.
- Wear a mask when you visit the grocery store or pharmacy.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
Another action that you can take is to get your residential or commercial property deep cleaned by professionals, such as 911 Restoration of Panama City. Our sanitization technicians are thoroughly trained to follow the strict protocols set forth by the CDC and EPA. We can deep clean your home or office down to a microscopic level, killing most germs and bacteria.
We are available 24/7/365, allowing us to work around your schedule. We will arrive at your door within just 45 minutes of your phone call to get to work right away.
We understand you’re scared. Let us help you during this trying time by deep cleaning and sanitizing your home in order for you and your loved ones to stay safe.